See, Hear, Respond
Do you know a young person battling with anxiety? Are you a professional working with children at risk of exploitation?
See, Hear, Respond was a partnership with other children's charities, including Barnado's and Action for Children, responding quickly to the needs of young people and their families in the wake of Covid-19.
The service is now closed but you can still find well-being resources and a range of professional advice to support young people.
If you're working with young people affected by exploitation, abuse or parental alcohol and substance use, it's important you have the right tools. These resources help professionals see, hear and respond to the needs of young people and their families:
Sexual exploitation and abuse
- Seen and Heard aims to help people recognise and respond to child sexual exploitation and abuse.
- CSE Police and Prevention provides toolkits for professionals to improve practice when working with those affected by all forms of abuse.
- CCE guide for parents and professionals outlines what to if you think a child is being exploited.
Are you worried about someone's safety?
- If you have immediate concerns for the safety of yourself or others call 999
- If you are a child and you need to talk to someone, call Childline on 0800 11 11
- If you think a child, young person or adult with care and support needs is at risk, being abused or neglected, contact the social care team at their local council
- If you have a safeguarding enquiry for us, contact our safeguarding team.