Learn more about The Debt Trap, our campaign to end debt's damaging effects on children.
We defend, safeguard and protect the childhood of all children and young people throughout the UK through our network of programmes and services.
If you'd like to volunteer for us, visit our volunteer section.
Or you can make a donation.
Areas of work
Important areas currently include:
- young runaways and refugees
- ensure that individual disabled children are given a voice
- provide expert services in the area of youth justice
- with our schools work, children's centres and mentoring schemes, we prevent vicious circles of fear and harm developing
- provide support for Traveller and Gypsy children
- give advice to children and young people who are affected by adult drug and alcohol misuse and young carers.