We have lots of great baking resources to help you raise even more funds, from baking kits through to promotional materials.
Our downloadable Bake and Brew kit has everything you need to hold a show-stopping coffee morning including recipes, great ideas, make-your-own bunting, cake labels and much more.
From our online shop
- Cardboard collection box
- Leaflet about The Children’s Society (pack of 25)
- Collection envelopes (pack of 20)
- Giro to pay in your money
- Poster about The Children’s Society (coming soon)
- Posters to promote your event (coming soon)
- Invitations (coming soon)
- Your complete Bake and Brew kit. Includes amazing ideas, recipes, bunting, cake labels and much more
- Editable invites
- Editable event poster
- Guide to icing cakes
- Make-your-own bunting
- Cake labels
- Cake themed quiz for children
- Cake themed quiz for adults
- Bake and Brew prayer
- Donation form to claim Gift Aid. If your guests want to Gift Aid their donation you can use this form to capture their details and send to us with the money.
Use these useful recipe cards donated by celebrity chefs to use when baking at home, or sell them for a small donation.
- The Wheat Free Kitchen's sticky gingerbread muffins
- Levi Roots' chocolate lime cake
- Annabel Karmel's jewelled cupcakes
- Derek Quelch's carrot cake
- Easy cupcakes
- Gluten-free almond and orange cake
- Fiona Cairns' lemon cupcakes
You can of course order all your resources by calling our helpful team on 0300 303 0555.