Your trust can support a specific programme or area of work or you can allow us to use the donation where the need is greatest.
However you choose to support us, you can be sure your donation will be transforming the lives of some of the most disadvantaged children and young people in the country, we will ensure your trust is kept up to date in the format you prefer.
We can use your own reporting form, provide you with updates and reports, set up regular meetings and phone calls, send you invitations to events, and organise visits to the programmes you’re supporting.
We have a dedicated team who will help find the right programme to benefit from your trust’s support - whatever the size of your trust and gift.
How your money helps
Here is a range of ways your support can help:
- £500 could help pay for a children’s outdoor play area in a children’s centre, giving a child without access to a garden an opportunity to play in a safe environment
- £615 could pay for an hour of a programme worker’s time each week for a whole year, helping a disabled child develop their views and opinions on services and their ability to communicate them
- £4000 could pay for a residential weekend for 12 young people who go missing from home and are experiencing or at risk of sexual exploitation
- £34,000 could pay for a specialist programme worker in a children’s centre to support families living in poverty with disabled children
- £47,000 could pay for an entire intergenerational project, helping to address conflicts, fears and barriers that prevent younger and older people having positive relationships and living in harmonious communities
See how donations made our difference to our work last year by taking a look at our annual reports.
Get in touch and see how, together, our organisations can transform the lives of children and young people across the country.
If you would like more info, are a trustee, have links with a trust, or are considering setting up a trust, we would love to hear from. Call our partnerships team on 020 7841 4466.