I’ll go first is a toolkit for providing disabled children a fun and easy way to express their likes, dislikes and preferences about their care and education.
The toolkit is designed for professionals working with disabled children.
The I'll go first toolkit
The toolkit and CD-Rom include:
- A CD-Rom enabling disabled children and young people to communicate their views known in a creative and immediate way. They can select from a range of scenario covering relevant everyday situations, and use drag and drop objects to describe activities, people and feelings.
- Hardwearing storyboards (x28) with illustrations and simple sentences covering a range of situations including school, residential breaks, assessments and review meetings.
- Reusable electrostatic stickers (over 300 including 30 emotions in Mayer-Johnson Picture Communication Symbols).
- A Good Practice Guide containing detailed guidance on how to use the pack (CD-Rom 2 – guidance on using the safeguarding storyboards).
- Rebus translations of the sentences.
Who is it for?
I’ll go first is currently used in over 60 local authorities, and by parents, teachers, social workers and many other professionals.
Cost and how to order
I’ll go first toolkit and CD-Rom – £130 including VAT at 20% (plus p&p).
To order your toolkit, please contact our Supporter Care Team to order on 0300 303 7000 or email email@example.com.