London Marathon 2024
Run for The Children’s Society in the iconic London Marathon. This annual event is a 26.2 mile run around the streets of London. And we'll be there to support you every step of the way. Whether this will be your first marathon, or you're a seasoned pro, we'd love for you to join the team. Join thousands of runners on the capital's streets and soak up the incredible atmosphere. With each step you take, you'll fight for the hopes and happiness of young people.
Applications have now closed. Please click the link below to register if you already have a place in the London Marathon and wish to fundraise for us.
Why join us?
By joining our team, you will receive:
- lots of training and fundraising advice.
- regular e-newsletters.
- training sessions to meet experts and the team.
- a vest with iron-on letters.
- enthusiastic cheering teams along the marathon route.
- a post-race reception with massages and refreshments.
- dedicated and experienced support and advice.
For more information, please email us or call 0207 841 4442.
Have you already registered for this event, and now wish to support us while you run it? Just fill out this form, and we'll set you up with everything you need.