Prayer and reflection materials
We are serious about holding disadvantaged children and young people in prayer, and believe that prayer can bring about change.
Here, you can find materials to help you and your church to pray and reflect.
The prayers for the week are themed around the lectionary readings, our own campaigns, and prayers specifically for and from children and young people. (You can also sign up to have prayers delivered to you by email.)
Sign up for our regular prayer email.
The monthly reflections are ideal for personal reflection, for introduction to a small group, or for your church magazine.
You may also be interested in our previous reflections:
- Mixed blessings, on the language we use about poverty
- Little Angels?, about our work with destitute asylum seekers and the End Forced Destitution campaign
- Our greatest need, by Rev Jonathan Edwards, General Secretary of the Baptist Union on our need for wisdom
- Unfamiliar territory, by the Right Rev Stephen Cottrell, Bishop of Chelmsford after visiting our EYPDAS project
- Participation in the body of Christ from Ruth Burgess at our Youth Development Project at the Diocese of London
- Recognising Jesus about our report on children's journey's through the asylum process
- Glorious mud, on this year's Greenbelt festival and our work with young runaways
- Our daily bread and free school meals, about our Fair and Square campaign