We have all of the resources to help your church listen to and work with children in your congregation.
Change a child’s story with Christingle
For 46 years, churches have been changing the stories of children in poverty through Christingle. For many churches, it’s one of the most popular services of the year.
The candlelit celebration is an ideal way to share the key messages of the Christian faith, while helping to raise vital funds to help children living in poverty across the country.
Going deeper into debt
Use our free Bible studies and worship materials to explore the impact of problem debt on families.
Lent, Mothering Sunday and Easter
We offer a handful of resources for these holidays:
- Our flexible Lent resources offer opportunities for reflection, prayer and conversation
- Celebrate everyone who cares for us with our Mothering Sunday worship materials
- Reflect on Holy Week and Easter
Advent, Christmas and Epiphany
- Celebrate Christingle and explore the significance of the life and story of Jesus
- Follow us on an Advent journey with our online Advent calendar
- Remember children seeking protection in the UK at Epiphany
The Good Childhood Youth Toolkit
The Good Childhood Youth Toolkit is a free online resource to help you develop an exciting youth work agenda for your church.
Use the toolkit to get your youth work started, to develop your current ministry or to plan for future improvements.