Applications for our charity places in 2017 are closed - join our waiting list for 2018
When: 23 April 2017
About: The London Marathon is the largest annual one day fundraising event in the world. We have a fantastic team of runners who are fundraising to support our work, showing children and young people they're with them.
With their and your support, and with help from our partners and volunteers, we are changing the lives of many, many more children.
How to apply
Our applications for our charity places in 2017 are now closed, as the team has been finalised and the console registration has officially closed.
You can still join our waiting list and you will be contacted when our applications open for the London Marathon 2018.
Registration fee: £75
Minimum sponsorship amount: £2,000
We will support you every step of the way
For all of our runners, we offer:
- A dedicated Challenge Events Team who will communicate regularly with you and support you with any training or fundraising needs
- a team training day with expert guest speakers
- a personalised running vest
- cheer points along the route to keep you going
- a post-race celebration where you will receive a well-deserved massage and goody bag, as well as refreshments for you and your supporters