Where: London, England
When: 26 April 2015
About: The world's most iconic marathon in so many ways. This is one of the ultimate 'bucket list' items and you could have the opportunity to tick it off of your list.
There will be over a million people lining the streets of the capital screaming your name as you make your way through the 26.2 mile course; it'll be an unforgetable day that we can give you the chance to be involved in.
Registration fee: £75
Minimum sponsorship amount: £2,000
If you were not successful, apply for one of our Gold Bond places to avoid missing out on your dream of taking part in this iconic run.
Already have your place?
If you already have your place in the 2015 London Marathon, we would love for you to join our team. Don't miss our video about why you should join our team.
By running for The Children’s Society as an own place runner, we have several benefits - outlined below - that can help with your training and your fundraising.
To join our team, there is no registration fee or fundraising obligation.
Why run for us?
Following the 2014 London Marathon, several of our runners told us how much they valued being part of our team, and what it meant to them to support vulnerable children.
We will support you every step of the way
For all of our runners, we offer:
- an online training zone with access to route planners, calculators, your own personal trainer and the chance to interact with other runners
- a dedicated Events Team to support you and help with any fundraising or training needs
- a team training day in January with expert guest speakers
- a personalised running vest
- cheer points along the route to keep you going
- a post-race party with a well-deserved massage and a goody bag for you as well as refreshments for you and your supporters
Photos from the 2014 marathon
We have posted some great photos from the 2014 London Marathon on our Facebook page.