Distance: 280 miles
About: This is the ultimate London to Paris bike challenge, that sees you riding into Paris 24 hours before Le Tour De France arrives. Enjoy a night in Paris before going on to watch the Tour de France race in on its last day and those famous laps on the Champs Elysees. This is a challenge not to be missed; you’ll get to ride a 280 mile route from one exciting European capital to another, as well as doing something great for charity.
To take part in the London to Paris cycle ride, raise just £1100 which includes your accommodation and transport back from Paris!
Beginning in Greenwich Park, London we’ll take you on a carefully thought out 280 mile route, utilising a mixture of fast direct roads and small country back roads. It’s downhill into central Paris, where we will pass the Arc de Triomphe and swoop along the Champs Elysees to our finish point. For the full itinerary download our information pack.
Registration fee: £150
Minimum sponsorship requirements: £1,100
If we select you to join our cycling team, we will ask you to pay your £150 registration fee to complete your booking.
- Return journey on Eurostar from Paris to London
- 4 nights comfortable hotel accommodation on a bed and breakfast basis
- Pre-event briefing
- Ferry Crossing to Calais
- Experienced cycle leader from Adventure Cafe
- Full Vehicle Support
- Baggage transfer
For more information read the full itenrary.
We will support you every step of the way:
- Online Training Zone with your own virtual personal trainer
- Cycling jersey, personalised with your name
- Fundraising pack, email updates and invaluable fundraising advice
- First-class service from our dedicated Events Team