We can help you make a Christingle collection candle in a few easy steps
What you'll need:
- A collection candle
- A collection candle instruction leaflet
- A little bit of patience
If you don’t have a collection candle and instruction leaflet, order yours today from our online shop or by calling 0300 3030 555 (8am–9pm Mon-Fri and 9am-6pm Sat–Sun). Please be aware that once we receive your order, it may take up to ten working days for us to process.
- Make sure you fold down all of the creases on your candle, as this will make it easier to build the candle.
- Insert flaps A, B, C and D into the four slots in tab 1. Tab 1 should now be hidden.
- Fold tabs 2, 3 and 4 - in that order - towards the inside of the box so that they are flat.
- Secure the bottom of your candle by inserting the two flaps on tab 5 into tab 4.
- At the top of the candle, fold tabs 6 and 7 down. Insert flap E into tab 6 and flap F into tab 7. Flap G should then be inserted into the gap in front and concealed.
- Fold over the tab with the flame on it so the flame pops up and stands straight. Secure this flap by tucking it into the gap behind the slot.
Now you’ve built your candle, all that remains is to fill it up and take it with you to your Christingle celebration.
Guides on how to plan and fundraise for your Christingle celebration are available from our resources centre, where you will also find a whole range of activities and games to keep children interested and inspired.