Use recipes from some of the UK's best bakers for your event.
Use yummy recipes for cakes from some of the UK's best bakers for your event. These include a simple cupcake recipe to make with children to an exotic chocolate lime cake. We even have a gluten-free cake recipe so no one is left out of the cake-filled fun.
Easter and Lent recipes
Looking for pancake recipes? We have delicious options:
- Easter Simnel cake - Try this wonderful Simnel cake recipe
- Easter spiced biscuits - A great recipe to try for a mixed crowd
- Easter chocolate nests - A twist on the old-classic, using marshmallows and shredded wheat.
- Easy peasy pancake recipe - Simple pancakes with sweet and savory twists
- Pappa G's perfect pancakes - Delicious strawberry pancake recipe kindly donated by online blogger Vicki Psarias
All of our baking recipes
We have many great recipes:
- The Wheat Free Kitchen's sticky gingerbread muffins - Bake some tasty, gluten-free treats
- Gluten-free almond and orange cake - This gluten-free cake is so delicious everyone will want some
- Levi Roots’ chocolate lime cake – looking for something a bit fruity? Check out Levi’s speciality
- Annabel Karmel’s jewelled cupcakes – your little princesses will love helping create these
- Easy cupcakes - a simple recipe to get you and your children started
- Fiona Cairns' lemon cupcakes - Cake baker to the Royals, Fiona Cairns, provides us with this wonderful lemon cupcake recipe
Download them as recipe cards for easy printing or to sell for a small donation at your Bake and Brew