A very simple and effective way of supporting us is to keep one of our collection boxes in your home. These regular and reliable funds help us raise over £2 million each year.
Recipes for your Bake and Brew
With the help of some of the UK's best bakers, we have pulled together some top recipes so that you can impress your guests at your event. These include a simple cupcake recipe to make with children to an exotic chocolate lime cake. We even have a gluten-free option so no one is left out of the cake-filled fun.
- Looking for something a bit fruity? Check out Levi Roots’ chocolate lime cake.
- Your little princesses will love helping create Annabel Karmel’s jewelled cupcakes.
- Get your children started with this easy cupcakes recipe.
- The Goring hotel's signature classic, Derek Quelch’s carrot cake. Perfect for a bake-off.
- Add something a bit different to your cake sale with Nigella's cherry cola cupcakes.
- Cake baker to the Royals, Fiona Cairns, provides us with this wonderful lemon cupcake recipe.
- Those who are gluten intolerant don't have to miss out on all the cake fun with this gluten-free almond and orange cake.
Check our guide to icing cakes which gives you step-by-step instructions for creating cake shop-worthy cupcakes.