Use recipes from some of the UK's best bakers for your event.
Use yummy recipes for cakes from some of the UK's best bakers for your event. These include a simple cupcake recipe to make with children to an exotic chocolate lime cake. We even have a gluten-free cake recipe so no one is left out of the cake-filled fun.
All of our baking recipes
We have many easy bake sale recipes to use. We also have recipe cards that you can use to raise money at your Bake and Brew.
- The Wheat Free Kitchen's sticky gingerbread muffins - Bake some tasty, gluten-free treats
- Gluten-free almond and orange cake - This gluten-free cake is so delicious everyone will want some
- Levi Roots’ chocolate lime cake – looking for something a bit fruity? Check out Levi’s speciality
- Annabel Karmel’s jewelled cupcakes – kids will love helping create these
- Easy cupcakes - a simple recipe to get you and your children started
- Fiona Cairns' lemon cupcakes - Cake baker to the Royals, Fiona Cairns' wonderful lemon cupcake recipe
- Easy peasy pancake recipe - Simple pancakes with sweet and savory twists
- Ginger-bread men - Who doesn't love a ginger-bread man? Recipe kindly donated by blogger Hannah Hawes
- Classic bakewell tart - A classic bakewell tart is a thing of sheer beauty! Recipe kindly donated by blogger "The diary of a jewellery lover"
- Raspberry brownies - Who can refuse a slice of brownie? Recipe kindly donated by Great British Bake Off contestant Lea Harris
- Scones - Yummy scones and great for coffee mornings. Recipe kindly donated by blogger Salman Dean
- Summer fruits crumble - Apples + strawberries + raspberries + crumble = delicous. Recipe kindly donated by blogger "CocoCandyfloss"
- Pappa G's perfect pancakes - Delicious strawberry pancake recipe kindly donated by online blogger Vicki Psarias
- Easter Simnel cake - Try this wonderful Simnel cake recipe
- Easter spiced biscuits - A great recipe to try for a mixed crowd
- Easter chocolate nests - A twist on the old-classic, using marshmallows and shredded wheat.
Download them as recipe cards for easy printing or to sell for a small donation at your Bake and Brew