We help students develop their fundraising skills and get qualified for free
To recognise our student fundraisers' efforts, we are partnering with the Institute of Fundraising (IoF) to provide you and fellow students with the opportunity to obtain a professional fundraising qualification.
This qualification will help you take steps towards your career in fundraising by developing your fundraising expertise and resulting in a useful qualification you can feature on your CV.
Applications are now closed for 2013/14.
Register your interest
If you would like to register your interest for next year's scheme or if you have questions about the current scheme, please contact Stephanie Drummond, Student Fundraising Coordinator, by email or telephone, 020 7841 4507.
What does the scheme offer?
The Introductory Certificate in Fundraising is a flexible, nine-hour online course with an assessment. It’s designed to fit around your university studies and other commitments.
The scheme offers:
- The Introductory Certificate in Fundraising, which is a flexible nine-hour online course with an assessment. It’s designed to fit around your university studies and other commitments
- Free 12-month membership to the IoF, the UK's largest professional body of fundraisers, giving you access to sector expertise, events and networking groups
- An open day at our offices with fellow RAG fundraisers, where you will receive careers advice and fundraising training for your RAG
- Career coaching sessions from The Children's Society
- Exclusive access to online fundraising careers advice from Prospectus, charity recruiters
We are grateful for the support provided The IoF, the National Union of Students (NUS), charity recruiters Prospectus and employability staff at Leeds University Union.