Bupa Great South Run
Distance: 10 miles
Age restrictions: 18+
The fast and flat 10 mile route takes in the iconic sites of the Portsmouth Historic Dockyard including Portsmouth Cathedral, Spinnaker Tower and the HMS Victory- which in 2011 played host to the HM Band of Royal Marines, who performed for passing runners. The final flat stretch along the sea front has given thousands of people the opportunity to get a personal best time for more than twenty years.
Cost of entry: £41
Remember to tell us as soon as you have got your place so we can start supporting you.
Phone: 0300 303 7000
The VIP treatment
Choose to raise money for The Children’s Society and you will receive:
• Training guides and advice
• Fundraising guide with great tips and ideas
• A personalised running vest to ensure you're seen en route
• Cheering packs for your supporters
• On-going email and telephone support from dedicated member of staff
Thank you and best of luck with your challenge.