What are you giving up for Lent?
You can help children during Lent.
Find out how - use our Benevolent app
Distance: 13.1 miles
Age restrictions: 17+
Join 56,000 people for the world’s biggest and most iconic half marathon on Sunday 7 September 2014.
The spectator-lined course covers 13.1 miles from Newcastle, across the iconic Tyne Bridge and onto the picturesque coastal finish in South Shields.
Runners will be kept motivated with live music from ‘bands on the run’ as well as hundreds of people cheering you on along the way.
£350 sponsorship required
• Training guides and advice
• Fundraising guide with great tips and ideas
• A personalised running vest to ensure you're seen en route
• Cheering packs for your supporters
• On-going email and telephone support from dedicated member of staff
Yes - Register here to let us know you have your own place and recieve all of the benefits that gold bond runners have.
No registration fee is required and there is no minimum sponsorship target, just raise as much as you can.
We look forward to having you on the team.