Berlin Marathon 2014
Distance: 26.2 miles
Fundraising target: £995
Registration Fee: £145
Why run the Berlin Marathon?
If you'd like to combine international travel and fundraising, we have marathon places for Berlin 2014. This is a challenge not to be missed, you’ll get to see an amazing new city and do something great for charity.
To take part in the Berlin Marathon, raise just £995 for a guaranteed race entry along with all flights, transfers, hotel accommodation and meals for four days in one of Europe’s most beautiful cities. So whether you’re a seasoned marathon runner looking for a personal best, or an excited beginner approaching your first marathon, Berlin is exactly what you’ve been looking for.
Beginning at the famous Brandenburg Gate you will be sent off along with 40,000 other runners from an electric atmosphere and thousands of enthusiastic supporters.
For the full itinerary download our information pack.
- Return flights from London to Berlin
- Airport transfers to and from your hotel
- Comfortable hotel accommodation in Berlin on a bed and breakfast basis
- Pre-race carbo-loading dinner
- In country marathon briefing on how to tackle the race
- Race number, official marathon t-shirt & timing chip
- Marathon entry fees
- Post-marathon celebrations
- A certificate of completion
- Services of professional English speaking Choose a Challenge representatives
- 24/7 support and emergency line available throughout the itinerary
What benefits do you get as a Children's Society runner?
- Online training guides and advice
- Fortnightly fundraising emails
- A personalised running vest to ensure you're seen en route
- Cheering post en route
- Telephone advice and support