Free fundraising materials
We can support you with everything you'll need to collect.
Visit our online shop to order all the free resources you need. We have collection envelopes and buckets to put out in your work place, church or at a social function, plus an array of fundraising materials from stickers to ID badges, thank you cards and giros.
We also have the following materials available to download:
- Collection for Children guide – packed with ideas, tips and guidelines to follow
- Recruitment poster – put this up at your church or on your local community noticeboard to encourage new volunteers to sign up and get involved
- Awareness poster – use this poster to let everyone in your local area know about your collection
- Article template – use this template to get an article in your local parish magazine or newsletter to spread awareness of your collection
- Permission letter – if holding a collection in a public place, you can use this template letter to request permission to collect
- House number grid – to keep track of which houses you have visited
You can also order resources over the phone by calling our order line on 0300 3030 555.
You will need to call this number to order ID badges or collection buckets.