Festive freebies for your event
Download our antlers to get you noticed, our posters to get you known and our book of carols to be prepared to sing!
You can also order buckets, sashes and printed versions of some of these resources from our online shop or by calling 0300 3030 555.
- Guide – with planning tips for a great event
- Suggested carol service outline – to plan a service suitable for all
Promoting your event - invitations, posters and the media
- A5 invitations – to print with your event details and give to your friends, family or colleagues. Use with the overprinting template for invitations
- Overprinting template for invitations – to include the details of your event
- A4 poster – to put in prominent places to advertise for singers, collectors or your audience. Use with the overprinting template below
- Overprinting template for posters – to add the key details about your event
- Sign-up sheet for carollers – to get that commitment to join you!
- Press release template – customise and send to your local newspaper
- Making the most of the media – tips to get your event out there
At the event - carol books, antlers, chains and posters
- Mince pie recipe – kindly provided by Derek Quelch, Executive Chef at The Goring Hotel in London
- Book of carols – with 19 well-known carols
- Make-your-own reindeer antlers – cut them out, stick to card and get noticed!
- Make-your-own paper chains – to decorate your carolling venue
- Print and display these posters to display with your promotional materials, or next to a raffle or ticket table: young runaway poster, young child poster and young carer poster