Planning your event
Well planned and publicised celebrations attract the best turn out and raise the most funds for vulnerable children.
Download this step-by-step guide to help you plan a Christingle celebration to remember.
The Children’s Society supports the most vulnerable children and young people in England, and funds raised by your Christingle celebrations help us continue this vital work.
There are many ways you can support our work through Christingle, from organising a collection to baking cakes to sell after the event. Download our fundraising hints and tips guide to get inspired.
Resources can be ordered from our online shop or downloaded from the new Resource centre.
- A4 Invitation poster – to promote the details of your Christingle
- A3 Invitation poster – to promote the details of your Christingle
- A4 General poster – to promote any aspect of your Christingle
- A3 Safety poster – display at your event to help prevent any accidents
- Invitations – to spread the word of your event
- Press release template – to help get your Christingle in your local media and Parish magazine
- Christingle guide – advice on organising a Christingle event
- Case study scripts – communicate our work to your audience with these short case studies
- Sponsorship form – to use for any sponsored Christingle related events