Carol singing prize draw 2013
We want to offer a bit of healthy competition between carolling groups. It’s not about the loudest singing, or how many Santas are in your group - you just need to send in your donations by Sunday 26 January 2014 to be entered into our draw to win a prize from two of our corporate supporters.
- Bella Italia meal for four – a complimentary two course Italian meal for
four at any Bella Italia restaurant.
- A hamper of goodies from Traidcraft – choice gifts and food items from our partner. Take a look at the online shop where 10% of the sale price on all products purchased by our supporters will go towards our work.
A big thank you to Bella Italia and Traidcraft for providing these fantastic prizes for our super carollers.
Terms and conditions of entry into prize draw:
- We will not pass your personal details to any other organisation.
- To be entered into the draw, we will need to receive your carol singing money by Sunday 26 January 2013.
- If submitting funds using our Carol Singing or general giro, we will take the date given on the stamp which will be added to the giro at the bank or Post Office.
- If submitting your donation by cheque, we will take the date we receive this at our head office, so please allow for postal delivery.
- The winners will be selected randomly and notified on Thursday 27 February 2014.
- For the Bella Italia prize, a letter will be sent as the voucher and will be posted to the winner. This offer is valid for 6 months from the date of the letter. This offer cannot be used on Christmas Day, in conjunction with set or promotional menus; or any other discount, offer or voucher.
- For the Traidcraft hamper, we will arrange for delivery to be made.
- If you win and choose not to accept the prize, we will choose an alternative winner.
- We reserve the right to pick alternative winners if the original winner does not contact us within 14 working days of being informed that they have won.
- Prize draws are only open to UK residents and are not open to employees or contractors of The Children’s Society and companies connected with the prize draws, or their families.
- We will list winners’ names and locations (town only) on our website for at least one month after the prize draw, with permission from the winners.
- We reserve the right to cancel or suspend any prize at any point, without liability to the winners.