A very simple and effective way of supporting us is to keep one of our collection boxes in your home. These regular and reliable funds help us raise over £2 million each year.
Recipes for your Bake and Brew
With the help of some of the UK's best bakers, we have shared with you some top recipes to try out for your event. These include a simple cupcake recipe to make with children to an exotic chocolate lime cake. We even have a gluten-free option so no one is left out of the cake-filled fun.
- Levi Roots’ chocolate lime cake – looking for something a bit fruity? Check out Levi’s speciality.
- Annabel Karmel’s jewelled cupcakes – your little princesses will love helping create these.
- Easy cupcakes - a simple recipe to get you and your children started
- Derek Quelch’s carrot cake – The Goring hotel’s signature classic. Perfect for a bake-off.
- Cherry cola cupcakes - Add something a bit different to your cake sale with Nigella's Cherry Cola Cupcakes.
- Cupcake recipe for kids - A simple and easy recipe that kids can use to make their cupcake creations.
- Gluten-free almond and orange cake - Those who are gluten intolerant don't have to miss out on the cake fun with this gluten-free recipe.
Check our guide to icing cakes which gives you step-by-step instructions for creating cake shop-worthy cupcakes.
Fundraising and appeals