Your trust can support a specific programme or area of work or you can allow us to use the donation where the need is greatest.
However you choose to support us, you can be sure your donation will be transforming the lives of some of the most disadvantaged children and young people in the country, we will ensure your trust is kept up to date in the format you prefer.
We can use your own reporting form, provide you with updates and reports, set up regular meetings and phone calls, send you invitations to events, and organise visits to the programmes you’re supporting.
We have a dedicated team who will help find the right programme to benefit from your trust’s support - whatever the size of your trust and gift.
How your money helps
Here is a range of ways your support can help:
- £500 could help pay for a children’s outdoor play area in a children’s centre, giving a child without access to a garden an opportunity to play in a safe environment
- £615 could pay for an hour of a programme worker’s time each week for a whole year, helping a disabled child develop their views and opinions on services and their ability to communicate them
- £4000 could pay for a residential weekend for 12 young people who go missing from home and are experiencing or at risk of sexual exploitation
- £34,000 could pay for a specialist programme worker in a children’s centre to support families living in poverty with disabled children
- £47,000 could pay for an entire intergenerational project, helping to address conflicts, fears and barriers that prevent younger and older people having positive relationships and living in harmonious communities
See how donations made our difference to our work last year by taking a look at our annual reports.
Get in touch and see how, together, our organisations can transform the lives of children and young people across the country.
If you would like more info, are a trustee, have links with a trust, or are considering setting up a trust, we would love to hear from. Call our partnerships team on 020 7841 4466.
How your money helps
£301 could keep our destitution programme in the West Midlands open for a day, allowing a programme worker to advise several families on accommodation and distribute bags of essentials to new and pregnant mothers.
£2,000 will fund an overnight residential ‘holiday trip’ for eight disabled children and young people – including staff, venue, activities and transport.
£110,000 could pay for destitution programmes to support more than 250 vulnerable children and their families for one year, through everything from crisis grants for basic essentials like food, warmth and travel to one on one legal support.
£36,000 could pay for a dedicated full-time support worker who can help young runaways escape from the streets and find their own independent accommodation.
Find out how the Hilton in the Community Foundation is making a huge difference to our Inclusive Garden, The Secret Jungle Project in Margate.
See how donations made our difference to our work last year by taking a look at our annual review.
Get in touch with us and see how our organisations can together transform the lives of children and young people across the country. If you would like more info, are a trustee, have links with a trust, or are considering setting up a trust, we would love to hear from. Call our Partnerships Team on 020 7841 4466.