Organisations support our work by enabling their employees to volunteer for us in a wide range of activities. They have taken over our charity shops for a day; organised events; coordinated CV and interview skills workshops for disadvantaged young people and more.
Our corporate volunteering programme offers a multitude of benefits to you and your staff:
- improving team building and communication skills
- increasing your local and national profile
- adding an exciting new dimension to staff development
- helping to keep staff engaged, motivated and inspired
- showcasing your commitment to meaningful community engagement
- improving your relationships with stakeholders
- supporting Corporate Social Responsibility policies
- making a genuine impact on the lives of vulnerable children and young people
Are you interested in corporate volunteering?
Please take a moment to complete our expression of interest form. This will enable us to consider how we can best involve your employees in our work to provide the greatest benefit to you and your staff as well as to The Children’s Society and the children and young people we work with.
If you have any specific questions email us - email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you.