The research team holds extensive knowledge and expertise surrounding child-centred research.
Our research is rigorous and high quality, and we aim to understand children’s issues from their perspective.
Our research team members are:
- Phil Raws, Senior Researcher (Adolescent Neglect and Youth at Risk)
- Dr. Sorcha Mahony, Senior Researcher (Poverty)
- Larissa Pople, Senior Researcher (Well-being and Poverty)
- Dr. Emily Emmott, Researcher (Well-being)
- Dr. Caitlin O’Neill Gutierrez, Evidence and Research Officer (Research Ethics)
You can contact the research team at:
Edward Rudolf House
Telephone: 020 7841 4400
Fax: 020 7841 4500
To contact individual researchers, see our staff profiles for contact details.