Our research team is currently involved in the following projects:
- Understanding childhoods, a long-term study into low-income children’s lives
- Ways to well-being, a joint report with Nef that explores the things that children and young people can do to support their own well-being
- International survey of children’s well-being, a world-wide survey which is being carried out on children’s subjective well-being.
Recently published research
The following reports have been recently released:
- Ways to well-being 2014 - our joint report with Nef that explores the things that children and young people can do to support their own well-being. Full report
- The Good Childhood Report 2014 - our third annual report on the state of our children’s well-being reveals that England is lagging behind other countries when it comes to how happy our children are. Full report.
- The Good Childhood report 2013 - our second annual report on the well-being of children in the UK has surveyed 42,000 children on the quality of their lives. Find the full report, a summary and more on our page about the report.
- Still at risk: A review of support for trafficked children, 2013 - a joint report with the Refugee Council, funded by the Home Office, which reviews the practical care arrangements for trafficked children and those who may have been trafficked. Download the full report or summary.