Learn more about The Debt Trap, our campaign to end debt's damaging effects on children.
Oral evidence sessions
The APPG inquiry into children who go missing or run away from care held four oral evidence sessions.
You can read the transcripts and related blog stories from each session.
Please find the terms of reference to the inquiry.
- Session 1: MPs investigate why trafficked children go missing from care
- Session 2: Gathering and sharing data on young people who run away from care
- Session 3: Young people in care tell parliamentary group: 'We need to be listened to'
- Session 4: Ministers give evidence concerning children running away from care
Learn more and take action
- Read about the APPG inquiry into children who go missing or run away from care
- Join our Make Runaways Safe campaign, which is building a safety net to protect the 100,000 young people who run away from home or care each year.
- Learn more about our policy work.
- Please donate today to support our work to improve young people's lives.