Learn more about The Debt Trap, our campaign to end debt's damaging effects on children.
Responses to the report
At the launch of the parliamentary report addressing children who go missing from care, several government officials, leaders of organisations and people working directly with young people shared their thoughts about the report.
The people who shared their thoughts include:
- Tim Loughton, the children's minister
- Matthew Reed, our Chief Executive
- Maggie Atkinson, the children's commissioner
- Ann Coffey, chair of the APPG for Runaway and Missing Children and Adults
- Debbie Jones, president of the Association of Directors of Children's Services Ltd (ADCS)
- Earl of Listowel, vice chair of the APPG for Looked After Children and Care Leavers
[UPDATE: Please read about the government's response to the report, which includes the incorporation of several recommendations made in the parliamentary report.]
Learn more and take action
- Read about the government's official response to the report
- Learn more about the APPG inquiry into children who go missing or run away from care
- Read about how we help children through our programmes and children's centres
- Join our campaigns
- Please donate today to support our work to improve young people's lives.