Where: The Hub: 123 Star Lane, London, E16 4PZ, see on map
Phone: 020 7474 7222
Practitioner: Claudia Masini
Since 1996 our New Londoners programme has supported young refugees, migrants and Roma. Its RISE project helps boys and young men aged 11–25 years old who are from outside the UK.
Who we help
- Being forced to work or being controlled by someone else?
- Missing from home or thinking of running away?
- Worried about money or in debt?
- Being given gifts such as mobile phones, SIM cards, money or even drugs or alcohol?
- Friends with older people and being asked to keep the relationship secret?
- Being asked or forced to have sex or do sexual things?
If you are a young man aged 11-25 from outside the UK (migrant or asylum seeker) and you answered 'yes' to one or more of these questions you could be at risk.
Get in touch with us and we will try and help.
What we can do
We can help you to be safe, to understand your rights and your options.
We can help you to access:
- immigration advice (lawyer)
- health services (doctor)
- financial support (£££)
- education (school or college)
Also, you can share your problems in a safe and confidential space.
You can meet new friends and take part in activities.
If you are worried about yourself or someone you know, contact us by:
- telephone, 020 7474 7222
- text, 077 1441 2351
Our address is at the top of this page.