Funny Faces - Facebook competition
We're celebrating the work of our Greenwich Intergenerational Community Cohesion Project by running an exciting Facebook competition over the next month.
We're asking young people to choose an older person they know and respect, and take a funny photo of them together. It’s easy to take part, and the prizes up for grabs are amazing!
We've even had Queens Park Rangers footballer, Shaun Wright-Phillips, showing his support for our competition:
'This is a great project which highlights how young and old can inspire each other. It also demonstrates the valuable work of The Children’s Society to help young people shine and it gives them the chance to improve their own communities.'
Visit our Facebook album for the latest funny faces.
How to enter:
- You must be either 13 – 18 years old or over 60
- Take a photo with you and someone you appreciate from the other generation
- Tell us one thing that's special about the other person
- Email the photo, message and your contact details to email@example.com
- You'll then see your photo on our Facebook page
- For the young person: Luxury Day Package for two (chauffeur driven car, shopping vouchers, cinema tickets, eating vouchers)*
- For the older person: VIP Theatre Package for two (chauffeur driven car, meal and theatre tickets)*
Funding for the competition’s prizes has been provided by the Big Lottery Fund.
We've extented the date for submissions until Sunday 28 April, so make sure you email us by then. The winner will be chosen through a Free Prize Draw, week commencing 29 April.
Visit our Facebook page today.
* Please see our terms and conditions for full competition details.