We're running a Facebook competition to celebrate the work of our Greenwich Intergenerational Community Cohesion Project. Please read the competition's terms and conditions below.
- To qualify for the prize draw, share your photo by email to firstname.lastname@example.org . Entries should include photo and text as outlined on Facebook. We will then upload your photo onto our Facebook page. www.facebook.com/childrenssociety
- Only one entry per person.
- Entrants must be aged 13 – 18 years old or over 60.
- The Children’s Society reserves the right to remove entries from Facebook including any entries identified as submitted by persons under the age of 13.
- The prize draw is open to UK residents only but if the winner resides in Northern Ireland, Scotland or Wales The Children’s Society reserves the right to offer an alternative prize.
- The prize draw is not open to employees of The Children’s Society and their family members.
- Incorrect information will automatically disqualify the entrant.
- It is the entrants responsibility to obtain relevant permission to use image and information on Facebook.
- The Children’s Society cannot take any responsibility for lost or incomplete posts.
- Closing date for submitting entries is Sunday 29 April 2013 at 5pm. No entries will be entered into the prize draw after this date.
- The winner will be selected at random through a Prize Draw. The winner will be notified by email. (Please see details of the prize below)
- The winner will be selected at random from all eligible entries received. The prize is awarded conditionally upon acceptance, and if the winner is unable to be contacted after a reasonable period, or if the prize is declined within a reasonable period, the prize shall be deemed as unclaimed or unaccepted and a supplementary winner may be drawn at The Children’s Society’s discretion.
- The Children’s Society cannot take any responsibility for loss or damage to the prize if despatched by post.
- The Children’s Society cannot take any responsibility for losses or personal injuries related to the prize.
- There is only one winner. With one prize each for the younger and older person.
- The Children’s Society reserves the right to arrange alternative transport if chauffeur driven car is not available in the winner’s location.
- Any additional costs incurred in addition to those outlined in the prize are not the responsibility of The Children’s Society.
- The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- The prize is valid for three months from the closing date of the competition.
- The Children’s Society’s decision is final.
The prize consists of:
- One luxury package for two young people (prize-draw winner plus friend) consisting of cinema vouchers, restaurant vouchers and shopping vouchers and includes return transport for two people in a chauffeur driven car (one pick up/drop off point only). The total prize value is up to but not exceeding £300.
(This prize is strictly subject to parental consent. The Children’s Society reserves the right to withdraw the prize if not satisfied that relevant parent/guardian consent has been given.
- One theatre day package for two older people (prize-draw winner plus friend) consisting of two tickets to a local theatre production of choice and includes return transport for two people in a chauffeur driven car (one pick up/drop off point only). The total prize value is up to but not exceeding £300.
Funding for the competition’s prizes has been provided by the Big Lottery Fund. http://www.biglotteryfund.org.uk/