vInspired awards for volunteering
What are the awards?
If you are between 16 and 25 years old and you volunteer regularly, you could register for a vInspired award.
There are two awards to work towards as a volunteer: V50 and C100
- V50 - Young volunteers complete 50 hours of volunteering.
- V100 - Young volunteers complete 100 hours of volunteering and a small project.
What do I have to do for this award?
- Volunteer in a community or environmental project
- Register as a ‘v’ volunteer
- Keep a volunteering diary
- Write about your experiences or discuss them with a Reaching Out support worker
- Identify the skills you have gained and the difference you have made in your community.
Who can help me?
PACT Reaching Out staff will help you to find a place to volunteer. This may be as an individual or in a group of young people. Reaching Out will help you register as a volunteer with Vinspired.
Reaching Out volunteers can help you in the volunteering activity. They can also help you put together a record of what you have done.
What do I get?
- A booklet to record your volunteering experiences
- A vInspired volunteering certificate
100 hours - awarded to:
50 hours - awarded to:
Year 1 participants
Year 2 participants