Acting centre manager: Johanna Hughes
Nomony Children’s Centre provides a range of services to children aged up to five years and their families in Pymouth.
The centre boasts a purpose-built facility and excellent childcare provision for children aged three months to five years. Three age-appropriate playrooms feature their own free-flow access to an extensive outdoor area full of opportunities to learn and play.
Nomony also provides professional support for parents and children through a range of easily accessible groups and one-to-one sessions.
The following services are available at Nomony:
- good quality early years provision
- parenting advice and support for parents and carers
- drop-in sessions such as toddler groups, baby-weighing and healthy eating courses
- links with Jobcentre Plus, further education and training opportunities
- support for children with special needs and disabilities and their families
- child and family health services including antenatal services and breastfeeding support.