Four Woods Children's Centre
Centre manager: Helen Huntley
Four Woods Children’s Centre offers a variety of learning, play and support groups for under-fives and their families.
- Chatterbox Baby Clinic is a weekly drop-in clinic held at Honicknowle Community Centre with local health visitors and centre staff. It includes play activities for parents and children to enjoy.
- Blooming Buds Baby Group is a drop-in baby group for parents and carers with babies younger than one year old.
- Latch On Breastfeeding Support Group is a drop in group held at Tesco Café, Transit Way, Tuesdays 10.30-12.30pm which offers breastfeeding advice and support from trained breastfeeding peer supporters.
- Toddler Time (Honicknowle Community Centre) is a drop-in group for families and carers with children aged nine months up to five years with fun activities and games.
- Adult Learning courses are delivered by Family & Parent Learning at the centre. Please contact for details and start dates of the next courses on offer to book on (limited crèche places are available)
Please read our Spring 2014 programme.