We have worked with local authorities for over 20 years, fighting child sexual exploitation
We have been preventing and combating child sexual exploitation (CSE) for over 20 years.
What our CSE services provide
Our services provide confidential and independent support and advice for all children and young people who are either at risk of, or actually experiencing sexual exploitation.
Our tackling CSE service model contains a number of elements, including:
- one-to-one intensive support
- therapeutic services
- group work
- a variety of prevention and awareness raising services for both professionals and young people
These elements form a ‘ladder of support’ through which young people can scale support up or down as required.
For further information on the services we can offer, email our business development team.
What we provide to local authorities
We provide local authorities with a wide range of bespoke solutions to help support young people in their area.
These solutions are underpinned by the principles of:
- Partnership working within multi agency teams and within other services, enabling us to deliver high quality services that secure positive outcomes for children, young people and their families
- Ensuring that all services offered are inclusive of those with particular needs, such as those from BME communities, with physical and learning disabilities, and those who are ‘looked after’ by a local authority
- Measuring the impact that our services make on children’s lives, and using this learning to drive greater impact
- Campaigning on issues that are important to young people, thereby multiplying the impact of our services
All young victims of sexual crime must get access to the appropriate therapeutic or mental health support they need in order to recover from this horrific abuse and to have this support continue as they move into adulthood.
If you have a specific issue that you are facing in your local area or if you need help and advice on how to best support young victims of CSE, please email our business development team.