Swindon Children's Centres
Where: Salt Way Children's Centre: Pearl Road, Middleleaze, SWD, SN5 5TD, Phone: 01793 465364 See on map
The Children’s Society manages children’s centre services for families in Croft, Eldene, Salt Way and Robert Le Kyng areas. Our goal is to give your child the best start in life. We aim to keep children healthy and safe, to help them enjoy and achieve things through learning, and to grow up making a positive contribution to life.
We manage all our services from our buildings at Salt Way and Robert le Kyng, including all our outreach into the Croft and Eldene communities.
What can we offer you and your child?
You and your child will benefit from:
- Early Years education and childcare
- Family health services
- Family support and parental outreach
- Jobs and training
We are able to provide:
- Advice and information to parents
- Family work and support
- Integrated working
- Group working
These are some of the activities you can enjoy:
- Stay and Play sessions – indoor and outdoor
- Fathers’ / male carers’ groups
- Young parents’ groups
- Parenting programmes
- Play programmes
- Family support work
- Health Visitor clinics, development checks and drop-in
- Midwifery drop-in and ante-natal appointments and Parent craft sessions
- Breastfeeding support group
- Speech and language triage appointments
- Psychology Service courses
- Employment advice
- Adult learning opportunities
- Legal and financial advice
- Groups for children
How to find us
Families are welcome from: Old Town, Wroughton, Liddington, Chiseldon, Wanborough, Wichelstowe, Bishopstone, Lawn, Broome, Manor, Lakeside, Coate, Hinton Parva, Foxhill, Badbury, Draycott, Foliat, Hodson, Bassett Down, Prinnels, Nine Elms, Middleleaze, Ramleaze, Peatmoor, Eastleaze, Sparcells or Grange Park, Liden,Eldene, Dorcan, Covingham or Nythe, Rodbourne, Even Swindon, Bridgemead, Western, Rushy Platt, Churchward, Central, Westcott Place and Kingshill.
Keep up to date with our latest news on our Facebook page.
Information is available on the proposals to decommission (close) Children Centres in Swindon.