Live Chat Software by Click4Assistance UK

Voluntary internship programme

Our internship programme places volunteers within teams across our organisation

Buy items on our online shop

Our exclusive range of gifts and resources, as well as Christmas cards are available.

Donate when you order flowers

Whatever the occasion find the perfect flowers with St Saviours Nurseries – we get 15% of the profits from every order.

Donate when you eat out

At Bella Italia, we recommend the pasta capra - it's delicious and raises money to support our work

Donate when you shop online

On the eBay, MissionFish and Give As You Live websites, your online shopping and selling can help support our work.

Donate your spare change and foreign coins

Through Coinstar and Travelex, your spare change and foreign currency can help children

Will you help Susie?

This Christmas 2,762 children will be forced to run away from home or care

collage of photos, and the silhouette of one young runaway

These children will be out on the streets fending for themselves and facing unimaginable dangers. Will you help us reach one of these children before an abuser gets their hands on them?

Important information about becoming a volunteer

When becoming a volunteer, there are several things to keep in mind, ranging from how to begin to how expenses are covered.

Our Senior Leadership Team

Armed with the knowledge, experience and expertise of their fields, our Senior Leadership Team collectively drive our organisation forward.