Where: London, England
When: 26 April 2015
About: The world's most iconic marathon in so many ways. This is one of the ultimate 'bucket list' items and you could have the opportunity to tick it off of your list.
There will be over a million people lining the streets of the capital screaming your name as you make your way through the 26.2 mile course; it'll be an unforgetable day that we can give you the chance to be involved in.
Registration fee: £75
Minimum sponsorship amount: £2,000
Apply for a guaranteed place with The Children's Society
The Ballot has now closed. 125,000 applied in just 10 hours.
If you are successful in the ballot when results are announced in October we would love you to join our team and run for The Children’s Society as an own place runner. There isn’t a fundraising target or a registration fee and you will still receive all of the benefits below.
We will support you every step of the way:
- Online Training Zone with access to route planners, calculators, your own personal trainer and the chance to interact with other runners.
- Dedicated Events Team to support you and help with any fundraising or training needs
- Team training day in January with expert guest speakers
- Running vest, personalised with your name
- Cheer points along the route to keep you going
- Post-race party with a well-deserved massage and a goody bag for you as well as refreshments for you and your supporters.
Photos from the 2014 marathon
We have posted some great photos from the 2014 London Marathon on our Facebook page.