What issues affect children and young people today? On our blog, our volunteers, staff, leaders and the young people we work with share their experiences and tackle the issues. Let us know what you think – leave a comment or send us a message about what you find on our blog.
Win a family ticket to Bounce Festival
Bounce Festival is a fun-packed day for families with loads of activities exploring science, comedy, food and much more - plus sporty activities to keep everyone entertained.
The family tickets can be used for either Saturday 10 August or Sunday 11 August, and a family ticket covers four people’s entry (at least one adult and one child in the group).
To enter, all you have to do is tell us in the comments below how many Jelly Babies are in the jar by 5pm on Thursday 8th August.
Huge thanks to Sweet Treats for kindly donating the Jelly Babies.
- To qualify for the competition, tell us how many jelly babies are in the jar. Competition submissions are by comments on the blog piece.
- Only one entry per person.
- Entrants must be 16 or over.
- The Children’s Society reserves the right to remove entries from the website including any entries identified as submitted by persons under the age of 16.
- The prize draw is not open to employees of The Children’s Society and their family members.
- Incorrect contact information will automatically disqualify the entrant.
- The Children’s Society cannot take any responsibility for lost or incomplete posts.
- Closing date for submitting entries is Thursday 8th August 2013 at 5pm. No entries will be entered into the competition after this date.
- The winner will be selected as the nearest answer to the correct answer. In the event of multiple entrants giving the correct answer, the winner will be chosen at random.
- The prize is awarded conditionally upon acceptance, and if the winner is unable to be contacted after a reasonable period, or if the prize is declined within a reasonable period, the prize shall be deemed as unclaimed or unaccepted and a supplementary winner may be drawn at The Children’s Society’s discretion.
- The Children’s Society cannot take any responsibility for losses or personal injuries related to the prize.
- There will be four winners. The prize does not include transport to the Bounce Festival or refreshments on the day.
- The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- The Children’s Society’s decision is final.
The prize consists of:
Four family tickets to Bounce Festival. A family ticket covers entry for four people. Each group must contain at least one child (under 16) and one adult. Children under four can go for free.
The prize has been provided by Bounce Festival and Sundae PR.