What issues affect children and young people today? On our blog, our volunteers, staff, leaders and the young people we work with share their experiences and tackle the issues. Let us know what you think – leave a comment or send us a message about what you find on our blog.
In case you missed them: Our church team's top 5 blogs
After yesterday's post from our volunteering team, we continue our series of top 5 blogs with these selections by Sophie Brightwell in our church partnerships team.
- Bishop Tim’s piece introducing our Advent calendar blog (read all blogs from last year's Advent calendar blog)
- Hundreds of festival goers sent a message to David Cameron about free school meals at last year's Greenbelt festival
- Lea Mühlstein, Rabbi at the West London Synagogue, wrote about helping asylum-seeking families during Passover
- Jo from our Good Childhood team writes of bringing our well-being research to communities across the country
- At this year's Edward Rudolf Lecture, Dr Angus Ritchie asked: How did we make theology so boring?