Voice: Our magazine for supporters
Our new edition of Voice is guest edited by Rosie Rutherford, the first of many young people who will be getting involved in the magazine.
As Rosie writes in her introduction to the magazine: 'I first came into contact with The Children’s Society 10 years ago, when I joined an anti-bullying programme at school, and I’ve been working closely with the charity ever since.'
How to read the magazine
Links to all stories in this month's issue are below.
If you'd like a PDF version of the magazine, you can download this issue as a PDF.
We also have a text-only version.
To have the print magazine or multiple copies sent to you by post, contact our Supporter Care team.
Inside this issue
- Thank you for your support: Imogen talks about the difference our support has made in her life
- Fresh start: We meet one of our lovely volunteers, Mags Robinson
- Flicker of hope: We can help plan your Christmas activities
- Providing a helping hand: Helping families in Tees Valley
- Policy update: School costs, asylum support and children's well-being
- Remembering the time The Beatles visited one of our children’s homes
- Escaping debt: Latasha and her young family share their inspirational story about breaking free from debt
- Our infographic about the hard truths about debt
- It’s personal: Actor Brian Cox tells us why he’s supporting The Debt Trap campaign
- Where your money goes: We visit the popular Houghton Regis Children’s Centre in Bedfordshire
- Christmas can be a difficult time for many young people, but we help children like Imogen
- Where there’s a will: Alice Whelan on why she’s leaving us a legacy
Are you inspired by the latest version of Voice?
Please help us continue our vital work and donate to The Children's Society today.