Our new magazine is titled Voice, which really sums up what we are all about. In it, we:
- Listen to the voices of children and young people
- Are guided by their voices both in the direct work we do but also in our campaigning and lobbying work
- Amplify their voices so that they can be heard in the corridors of power
We couldn’t do this work without our supporters – whether you volunteer, fundraise, campaign or donate to us.
What you'll find
Our first issue features:
- an update on what’s happening around the organisation
- an in-depth look at young carers, including stories from this year's Young Carers Festival and first-person pieces by a young carer and the Children's Commissioner, Dr Maggie Atkinson
- a look at how supporter generosity is helping us and our work
- an overview of the breadth of work we do, from runaways to young refugees
- a volunteer at one of our programmes talks about why she supports our work
- celebrity chef and entrepreneur Levi Roots joins us for a chat and a cuppa
- great fundraising ideas for the Christmas season, including Christingle
- news from our supporters’ fundraising activities and upcoming opportunities to get involved
- a range of retail therapies to help you shop and at the same time contribute to helping others
Take a look at Voice
We're making Voice as convenient and accessible as possible, creating versions that can be read on your laptop or desktop computer, as well as a smartphone, tablet, Kindle or other e-reader.
Please read Voice in the format that is most convenient for you:
- View the online magazine - Also perfect for Iphone, Ipad and Android devices
- In addition to a PDF version of the magazine
- A plain text version can be downloaded or found on our website
- Download an ePub file that can be read on your e-reader
Been inspired by the latest version of Voice? Please help us continue our vital work and donate to The Children's Society today.