Today we’re launching a new, thoroughly redesigned version of our blog.
Our new blog features improved design and easier ways to find the stories you want. For example, you can find stories from our policy team, our fundraising and events team or stories from the young people and volunteers we work with.
Alternatively, you can arrange the blog by subject tags to find stories related to our Make Runaways Safe campaign, child poverty, or even reminisce about the Olympics and Paralympics. In December, we'll launch a special Advent calendar blog.
You’ll notice the biggest changes on the stories themselves. Please take a look at the way photographs and sharing tools appear near the top of the pages of some of our favourite stories, such as:
- Kate from our fundraising team’s piece about the people who inspire us to run
- Two songwriters and singers share their story of creating their song about young runaways
- Our policy adviser maps and discusses the projected rise in vulnerable families between now and 2015
- A mother writes about how changes to the benefits system will big effects on her and her son
- In Leeds, a young man recounts helping four young people with disabilities boost their confidence
Please have a look at our new blog and let us know what you think - leave a comment in one of your favourite stories.