Donate by cheque or postal order
Your donation helps us to support England's most vulnerable children and young people.
Make a donation by cheque or postal order
To send your cheque or postal order by post, please send it to:
The Children’s Society
Please provide the following details when sending a cheque to us:
- your name and full address
- your supporter number (if known)
- your parish's name (if applicable)
- your parish's number (if known and applicable)
- what prompted you to make the donation, or how was your donation raised (church collection, Christingle, personal donation, coffee morning, etc)
- whether you would like to be thanked for the donation, and to whom we should address the acknowledgment (ie to you, your parish or group, or other supporters).
We fight for change, supporting disadvantaged children to have better lives.”
Our volunteers are vital to helping tackle the causes of poverty and neglect that harm children's lives