We are committed to reducing our impact on the environment and we will:
- comply with all relevant legal requirements and where possible exceed these
- reduce and prevent both waste and depletion of resources where practicable
- continue to recycle wherever practicable
- reduce energy and water consumption where practicable
- encourage staff to use public transport by way of staff loans for season tickets, and provide bike sheds and shower facilities for bicycle users
- loans for purchasing of bicycles and related equipment, and provide bike sheds and shower facility for bicycle users
- increase the use of video conferencing to save on travel
- promote and communicate environmental awareness among employees through induction, appropriate training and staff meetings
- continue to participate in the Green Mark Award Scheme
- recycle all excess computer equipment and office furniture responsibly
- monitor key parameters of the policy to demonstrate continuous environmental improvements.
Our Environmental Policy
Please read our Environmental Policy. If you would like more information on our Environmental Policy, please contact our Supporter Care Team on 0300 303 7000.